Forum Title: Quick Door fix
I have a wood entry door for the back of my house that is no longer in use. I have plans to remove it but for now I was looking for a quick fix until then. Could I use a caulking or some other means to seal it for the time being? (To help conserve energy.)
Category: Windows & Doors Post By: MARTHA BAKER (Waltham, MA), 01/22/2019

Yes, provided they are the same exact size and have the same corner detail. (square corner, 1/4 radius, 5/8 radius)

- DARLENE REID (Lynwood, CA), 02/19/2019

Homeowner Resource Guide & Helpful Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527